Welcome to MySoccerParenting.com – A complete parent education platform designed to provide parents with all the information and insight they need to make sure their child has the most exceptional experience possible.
(please note – SoccerParenting.com is the public blog for the Soccer Parenting Association and MySoccerParenting.com is a different site – the Parent Education Platform brought to you by the Soccer Parenting Association – navigate around the site using the blue bar above!)
A Club Membership provides all the parents, coaches and administrators in your club with complete access to MySoccerParenting.com:
- Access to the over 100 Member-Only Articles and Short Video Interviews
- Access to the three Parent Education Courses – SoccerParenting 101, 201 and 301.
- Regularly scheduled Webinars with youth soccer and performance experts
- Free downloads of the SoccerParenting.com E-Books
- Relevant Soccer-Specific Education geared towards parents
- Interviews from leaders and experts in youth soccer, parenting, performance, nutrition and more
- A private and exclusive Facebook community
- PLUS – Your coaches will have access to a free monthly coach education webinar/interview!
A Club Membership will result in:
- Improved Club Culture
- Enriched relationships between coaches and parents
- Happier, less-stressed parents
- Coaches who are not distracted with unresolved parent issues
- Parents who more clearly understand, value and appreciate the benefits of a positive youth soccer experience
- Fewer “Crazy Soccer Parents”
- Coaches who are receiving important coach education!
Yes, you read that correctly! One annual payment of $500.00 gives your entire club (parents, coaches, administrators, Board members) access to all the content at MySoccerParenting.com for a year.
Here is a Video to see a demonstration of MySoccerParenting.com.